I want the Doctor to take a kid as his companion.
A 14-15 year old kid who’s parents are fighting, has few friends, bad grades, and feels like complete shit before the Doctor comes.
No kissing, complicated relationships, confusion or stuff like that, just the Doctor taking a kid who doesn’t see much out of life for a ride.
- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
Just a friendly reminder that your favorite characters are still dead, your favorite bands are still broken up, and you still can’t afford photoshop.
take a deep breath and repeat after me:
- i am not a letter grade
- i am not a gpa
- i am not a statistic
- i am not just a student
- i am good at something
- i am more than what an institution tells me i am
- i am legend
- i am iron man
- i am the monster parents tell their children about at night
- i am the doctor
- i am a high functioning sociopath
- do your research
- i am an angel of the lord
all the companions in doctor who, the ones that made us laugh and cry, the ones that we all miss so terribly; the doctor took them to the future. even though they’re gone in our present there is a point in our future were they still exist.
be comforted in that.
Can we please appreciate the amount of fucking talent and brilliant acting from both of them in this scene.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SCENE HURT ME
THAT WAS NOT OKAY I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS
examples that prove being a fangirl works
- Ginny Weasley
- Kate Middleton
- Peeta Mellark
- Evanna Lynch
- Amy Pond
you forgot David Tennant
David Tennant is probably the best example of how being a crazed fan can make your dreams come true. He grew up watching Doctor Who, was cast as the tenth Doctor after be broke into the set wearing his homemade Nine costume, married the daughter of a Doctor, and is forever known as the Tenth Doctor.
REACH FOR YOUR DREAMS
Oh my god these are amazing!! You are so talented!
*SQUISHES* Thank you so much! I recently realized how much I like line art, and I’m really getting into it, so I hope people get at least a little of the enjoyment from it that I do.
Once again, GORGEOUS
Found this while doing a school project a while back. There was nothing else written on the stone.